Things to be aware of
If you experience that your symptoms are getting worse, your pain is increasing or that your general condition is affected, contact your general practitioner. Dial 1813 for the medical helpline outside your general practitioner's opening hours.
Transport from hospital to home
You yourself are responsible for arranging transport home. The staff can help you call a taxi.
Check your medical record
You can see your medical record with NemID on www. sundhed.dk and on www.minsundhedsplatform.dk. This is where you can find information in your medical record and read more about your treatment/admission at the hospital.
Information for your general practitioner
We will notify your general practitioner about your admission. Your general practitioner will automatically receive your discharge letter, unless you ask us not to send it.
If the doctor has prescribed medicine for you, the prescription will be available electronically. You can pick up the medicine at any pharmacy.
- Steno Apotek, Vesterbrogade 6c, 1620 Copenhagen V
Extended hours pharmacies:
- Sønderbro Apotek, Amagerbrogade 158, 2300 Copenhagen S
- Glostrup Apotek, Hovedvejen 101, 2600 Glostrup
- Svane Apotek, Lyngby Hovedgade 27, 2800 Kongens Lyngby
- Frederiksborg Apotek, Slotsgade 26, 3400 Hillerød