Call the midwife
- The waters break - be aware of the colour of the amniotic fluid, movements and contractions
- Regular contractions - every 4 minute, lasting 1 minute and have been lasting like that for 1-2 hours.
Call earlier in case of
- Previous C-section
- Subsequent child (multiparous)/ previous quick delivery/ twins.
Other reasons to call the midwife
- Heavy bleeding - like monthly periods
- Reduced fetal movements
- Constant pain - other than contractions
- Any urgent concerns.
Don´t call an ambulance – call us first!
It´s crucial so that there can be a midwife ready for you. There will be a midwife ready to answer your call round the clock.